Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Friday, September 17, 2010

What A Day =)

Yeah 15/07/2010 Wednesday,was a complete crazy day. YES IT WAS =)! I had tuition which was somehow different from other tuition day in a cool, fun way. I had fun studying that day. Well that was hard to say. LMAO. After tuition class was over I had that movie marathon I kept talking about. Yeah it was super fun. It totally was. XD. Though it wasn't much of a movie marathon since we only finished one movie and watched half of another. Instead of watching movies we had some fun talking, taking pictures, eating and like playing games. What made it most memorable I think was the water fight. That was super fun. Though we were each violent and hit each other and caused bruises and scars. THE FUN TOTALLY PUSHED THE PAIN ASIDE. LMAO. So later that day, after the "MOVIE MARATHON" I went out with my family somewhere. That was super fun. After that the day ended with a good dinner. Yes I remember everything I ate LMAO. But its not like your gonna want to know what I ate so I'm just gonna stop here. A COOL, HECTIC AND FUN DAY IT WAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment