Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Volley- wait for it -ball -_-

LMAO.. Yeah Man!. I play volleyball but I obviously suck. Though i do suck I really love the game and love playing and jsut love everything about it. Of course I appreciate everything my seniors have done for me and a-duhh thought me =).. Im so proud I have them as my seniors :) WTH! LMAO.. Yeah ma awesome seniors woot-woot, ALCIA TWW, ASHLEY F, EEVONN L, JESSIE L, L PUI YI, and ..........  Yeah they are awesome = ).. The entire team club thingy I heart them too =). YERNIE YYY, JIA QI Y, DAPHNE N, VARSHINI K, ESTHER M, ELMY Z, ELYNA K , T MUN CHIEN, SHANNON L and all the form 2 guys I dont know most of their names so im just gonna say FORM 2 GUYS =).. 

                         Woo hands up for volleyball S.M..K.S.U!

No comments:

Post a Comment