Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Monday, September 6, 2010

My Dear Friend :(

Dude, Im sorry I didn't give you the answer you wanted but Im only telling you the truth. I know you like her I really do but im telling you what's best for you, because your my friend. = ).. She is not right for you, and I know you want a girlfriend but there are plenty of better girls out there and she is not the one, I know you don't wanna break up ever again. That's the only reason Im telling you this. BTW, she is a total ****. Sorry for the language, but she really is. SORRY. 


P.S: If she really does make you happy then its alright to be with her, but im warning you only about the end =(. Sorry once more

No comments:

Post a Comment