Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I couldn't ask for anything better ;')

Your were just the best.
All those times where we called you the worst and the most annoying in the world, I hope you know none of that was true. You really were the best. I could never ask for anything better. You were there practically my whole life or at least until I could remember. I really love you and forever miss you. Remember my heart will never let you go. To me your still here. I still here you moving around, your sighs and all those sounds you make. Your scent is still there. But know your gone. I hope your peaceful and happy as ever. I hope you had a great life when you were down here, I really do. Your still here in my arms. You'll always be :) I LOVE YOU =')

No comments:

Post a Comment