Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Are you a retard?

I bet you are -_- Your fighting with me for no reason. I have never did anything so over until you dare say such statements about me. I know I might have called you a retard and you got angry that's how retarded you are and most people understood how I meant it no not you. I didn't here what you said in you get a tantrum. Your an emotional child you should deal with it not make other people do so. Your such a boy, you sit weird and people tell you about it and all you say oh I'm wearing shorts inside. MANNERS WOMAN MANNERS. Every time I say some thing I meant funnily you take it the wrong way. GOD! Once, just because this guy was just playing with you you became HULK and started kicking the hell out of him you even .......................... LMAO.. Though that was completely funny it wasn't right. Every time I ter-said some thing mean, I know your emotional and I say sorry but no you just want a fight. GOD!! You have no guts to use  ENGLISH to insult me. But NOOO you use ur effing language with your effing friends behind my back. Your so stupid to try and insult me secretly. Your just so stupid. Because its me I always find out what's going on. ALWAYS you a.hole always.. I know right now I sound like a total *****. Or maybe I already am but I said sorry to many times to remain completely calm about this. Im still not gonna bother about your stupidity and just find you pathetic. Which you are. So you are a complete retard okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment