Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Disappointment = (

OMGEE =(. Remember that one blogpost of mine "MOVIE MARATHON" ? Well guess what it didn't happen. I have no one to blame but myself. But like seriously its my fault LMAO. I woke up at 1.30 when the occasion was at 11.30. I got up saying OH SHIT! I checked my phone, 8 missed calls 6 messages. GOD! Im such a hypocrite, I told them like a million times not to be late and oversleep. But I did all those things. Im so sorry guys. I really am. So sorry = (.  But the good news is were postponing so it should be fine. Im not sure about the day but its definitely a weekday. XD NOT THAT DISAPPOINTED NOW. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment