Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Poll..

Ouch! LMAO. This here is my poll. You can answer it and when I say can I mean must. Please do okay? So I made my poll two days ago but I only got eleven votes which I do appreciate. XD. So here it goes, majority says I'm awesome. Yeah Man! *claps hands & screams* LOL! But unfortunately I got one vote that says Im b*tchy. Ouchies. I also go three people vote me bad. = (. I'm sorry people if I have caused you any problems for you to say I'm b*tchy and bad. I really am sorry. Yeah Man! Five people voted me cool and five people voted me lame. Yeah I know I'm cool. Yeah yeah I know! But I'm not as cool as you I know and that's where th five votes for lame came from. LOL. 

So technically:
Mojority: AWESOME XD
Minority: B*TCHY =( 

SO VOTE PEOPLE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME. You go girl/ boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment