Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reasons why you SHOULD stay up late XD

                 Oh, this I got plenty of reasons but I'm only gonna mention most important = ).

1. You got plenty of time to stalk your friends. LMAO. When I say stalk I mean look at their pictures or something don't go be like a JAKUN and like view all their posts or something on facebook or whatever LMAO.

2. Plenty of time too blog. YEAH MAN. You go blogspot! XD

3. Plenty of time to check your e-mails which you have no time to do at all in the day time XD.

4. Plenty of time to play your little games. Because your never as bored in the day time as you are in the night time. LMAO

5. Lastly and most importantly you have plenty of time to go nuts with your friends you haven't seen in a decade. LOL, joke if I haven't seen a friend in a decade it would be a friend I met when I was three and never saw the person ever after that. LMAO.

                    Also coming from my experiece. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment