Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reasons why you SHOULD NOT stay up too late = )

                            BTW I said too late okay?
LMAO. Here goes, 
1. If you have school the next day and your sleepy your gonna end up sleeping in class. I know its not much of a bad idea but if the teacher catches you, death talk for the rest of the period. NO, its not much of a good idea now is it? Okay maybe it still is, but you get my point.

2. If you have a plan the next day. You say your so excited. But you stay up. Later that day your gonna say 5 minutes of sleep wont do much will it? Guess what 5 minutes wont hurt that's true but you really think your gonna get up five minutes later? NOPE, I DON'T THINK SO! Yeah and you'll end bailing on your family/ friends and have no one to blame but yourself. OKAY! Not a good idea especially if that plan of yours is super exciting.

 3. I don't have anymore okay because this is coming from my experience.. Nope I'm not gonna give up sleeping late because I just wanna look for trouble. AND I AM STOOPID SO PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW SUCH IDIOTS LIKE ME OKAY? Take it from me. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment