Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Monday, September 27, 2010

Big Welcome =)

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!

Guess what I got a new puppy :).
Its so cute but im not that into small dogs. SORRY! LMAO but its still fun to play with because its teenie. LOL!  Though its cute and all I don't think it'll get you know who of my mind. I really don't think so. Were planning to get another big dog but won't heel much damage that happened. Well in my heart. But he's happy so... That should make me happy right? Whatever. Back to subject. Yeah its a POMERANIAN! ITS CHO CUTE. XD


Here is what it looks like. But its not her. Yeah it's a her by the way. I just googled this picture and it looks just like her. COOL. Haven't got her a name yet though. How bout KIRA or MARBLE or even BUTTERCUP? HELP ME OUT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment