Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Prefect Appreciation

Prefect Appreciation happened 15/11/10.
Oh yeah, the food mmhmmm.. Couldn't ask for anything better.
We took a couple of pictures, not all good trust me.
Played some volleyball with the bros and  girls.
Watched the girls play some hardcore netball, hell yeah it was funny to watch.
Tried to make a 100 plus advertisement but obviously we failed.
Laughed alot.
Took a walk around the school, I fell in mud yes I did. My awesome clothes ruined :'(.
On the way home, saw birds feeding on a dead cat. aww :'(.. FEEL SO GUILTY.
You could say it was fun, but well right now. ain't in the mood to blog so much so emo-fing. JUST TRYING TO KEEP MY BLOG UN-DUSTY ;) Did I mention I was a prefect? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment