Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Ef?

OMFG. Today I went to school with my phone hoping it would be really fun and stuff. Was also looking forward to playing volleyball. But technically the main reason I decided to go to school today is because I wanted to hand out my damn project. Well yeah, biggest mistake of my life. When I turned up at school all psyched, all I heard was a couple of coughs and wind. LIKE WHAT THE HELL? Where is the damn noise and talking. GOD SAKES. So, I wondered if I was early or something, so I was like whatever la. Than I decided too hand out my skirt. After that it got really boring. Like I went to every class, and each of them had like two students or something. Today, I realized most of my friends are dudes or at least dudes make my day at school. For the past few days most of them where out playing football, so it was just the girls, we had fun but it wasn't as fun as usual. Yeah so after that, I called my mum and went home at 2.15. I went to school at like 12.40. Yeah like an hour got me that bored and forced me to go home. BOOHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment