Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

='(

OMFG i'm so bored la weyh like seriously. People would think holidays are the best, you know no school and more time to hang out, but the thing is you can't hang with your friends everyday so like OMFG the days were there aren't outings, holy shit ITS BORING. You guys seriously, please don't forget me on your outings. I REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. For the past few days, I've been at home with only my cook aunty, my maid and my thre doggies ='(.. None of the Tv shows are good these days, and if I go online no one else is. GOD PLEASE HELP ME.

You really wanna know how bored I am?
Here goes today I......

1. played pet society
2. played pacman
3. played pet ville
4. played cafe world
5. played hannah montana 
6. played stardoll 

MOST OF ALL, IM SO BORED IM BLOGGING ABOUT MY BOREDOM!. wtf

P.S, isfb
.. Find out what that means on your own ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment