Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A moment to remember :)

          I know i'm damn lame. LMAO. I play with sparkles.. LOL! It looked pretty in the dark though.

                  LOL! The gang that came. Three missing. Oh well, this is the only group picture I have.

Alright, now  i'm gonna tell you how,why,when and how these pictures where taken. 
Okay, you all remember me talking about THE CLEANING THANG right? Yeap, my family and I had to clean up a little bit since we were about to have our annual party on DEEPAVALI.

So, these pictures were taken on deepavali  where I had invited my peeps. And yes, it was extremely fun. Like seriously. Hopefully it was fun for them as well. XD. Talking, laughing, being nuts, music, fireworks, tv shows and much more. I <3 You Guys So Much

Annabel, Dylan, Henry, Brandon, Amanda, Yernie, Shwe Wen, Afiqah, Qistina, Elynn, Daniel, Koji 
  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment