Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Party Day =)

        Okay, LOL I got to admit it wasn't really party. It was sorta like sit down and eat party.

Alright I'm gonna explain LOL. Monday 15/11/10 was well my Class Party and also some sport's house thing. LOL. Yeah so I wore my sport's house t-shirt and jeans LOL. Okay you did not have to know that. LOL!. Okay so when I got there hung out with the retards a bit. Laughed threw plastic bags and rubbish like that. After that sat with other's. LAUGHED, SANG, SMILED, TALKED,TOOK PICS, MORE PICS PLAYED? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOL played yes played. So, later we went to the field for the house party thing. Yeah it turned out to be some futsal tournament. PFFT so we just swung, yes I mean swung on the swing and well climbed up the slide LOL. After that, well the party started .YEAH MAN. Two pieces of pizza, drinks, KFC, cupcakes, candy, french fries and stuff  LOL. Could you believe we couldn't finish the food? Well yeah we couldn't, damn wasting right? After that, we just hung around. Yeah I considered that my last day XD. ILOVEDTHATDAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment