Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Outing with the Peeps


Okay I know it's a little late to be blogging about this because it happened on Monday and today is Saturday, so yeah... But its totally worth it. ;)

So here goes, we watched gulliver's travels. When I mean we I mean Elynn, Nabilah, Daniel, Hariz and Ilyas.
The guys didn't really hang out with us the girls. But it was still da' bomb. LOL. 

We kinda reached there late like 12.30 when the movie started at 1.15. Like WTH right? Thanks to that, we rushed eating. How upsetting right? I for one am in love with subway's sandwiches. And yet we had to rush.. So didn't enjoy that. We reached the cinema entrance in time. We had some time to buy popcorn and stuff. 

After the movie ended, we went for some shopping, technically window shopping. What do you cal trying on clothes but never thinking of buying them? Well whatever we went window shopping. Pretty fun, we managed to snap some pictures. AWESOME! After that, we played some bumper cars and went up to the arcade to play my personal favourite game DAYTONA!!!! *screams* Later, we did more "window shopping" and finally we went to that really "lala"  picture place and took some pictures. If you don't know what "lala" means I can't really tell you, you have to figure that out on your own :)

It just ended there, we all headed back like wth right? OMFG I just reread the whole thing and its kinda like an essay but in a really retarded way. And I'm telling you what I wrote isn't half of the fun we did. Its kinda hard to write your feelings, know?

Conclusion, IHADFUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment