Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Movie Reviews =)

As you all know my school break is coming to a end which lasted for a time period of 2 months. OKAY! To be honest i'm trying to use big words and sound smart. Because school's about to start in 2 days. So yeah, since I haven't opened a single book, this is my way of not feeling guilty about it. Trust Me It Works.


So yeah, I spent my holidays doing unbeneficial stuff LIKE WATCHING MOVIES..
So, this is where I talk about all those movies I watched and compare them. LMAO..


The 1st Movie I Enjoyed This School Break is :




Easy A!
WOOO, screams.. To be honest, I did not like it as much. But my friends loved it and kept repeating funny lines from the movie.. So that convinced me the movie was funny.. So yeah, you might enjoy it.. Check it out.


The 2nd Movie I Enjoyed This School Break is :


Gulliver's Travels!
Funny Movie, I watched this with my friends, which made it funnier. LOL.. Yeah good Movie... Sorta Funny, also should check it out


The 3rd Movie I Enjoyed This School Break is :
Mean Girls!
This movie came out like a really long time ago, and of course I watched it before. ISTILLCAN'TGETOVERIT. Got that? Yeah Super Funny Movie.. Check it out = ).


The 4th Movie I Enjoyed This School Break is :
Pineapple Express!
Holy Sheet, ILOVETHISMOVIE.. It seriously never gets old. Like for real. LOVETHISMOVIE!!!!


Okay Now, I'm gonna give reviews on episodes




The 1st Series I enjoyed this school break is :
How I Met Your Mother!
Everyone knows how badly I'm obsessed with this series. I've gone up to Season 6 now. Its just the coolest. If haven't watched it before "GET ON YOU ASS" turn on your television, change the channel to Starworld on Monday Nights. It'll be on.. Sooner Or Later, trust me you'll love it.


The 2nd Series I enjoyed this school break is :
Friends!
This is a really old series. But you know, it's that awesome. Though I was only able to watch the 1st season. I still find it totally awesome and funny. Btw there are 10 seasons. GO FRIENDS!!




Yeah, that's pretty much it, technically there's more but nothing interesting enough to blog about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment