Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011


As you all know, it's the year 2011. They year before the world "ends". Its officially 7th of January today 2011. That means I've been in school for 7 days. It really did feel much longer than that, I have to admit. So a new year means a new personality, a new face, a new class, and new friends. The new friends part hasn't really had an impression on me yet. But whatever.. I can't really say I love my new class, but I can't say I hate it. I sorta only really talk to one person in the entire class of 38 people, sad I know = ).  So far, it's been pretty boring, Im going through the "ignored" phase right now, and soon it'll be the "ignoring" phase. Get the difference? I hope so. Hmm... new personality yes.. Isn't as mean and as nuts as I was last year, not sure whether that's a good thing.  New face? My friends say I look better and taller, not sure if  their mind's going ugly skinny short bi**h insted. Can't really say their my friends. Well or at least one of them isn't, sure of that. 2011 has not been a better year so far, but who knows I met get used to it.. No? Hope I do.. There are a couple other stuff, but more on that later. Btw FINALLY A NEW POST.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment