Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cougar Town



    LMAO. I know some of you  may love the show "Cougar Town"  and I know some of you have been reading my latest blog posts where I've been reviewing movies. Well unfortunately this isn't one of those times = (. I won't be talking about the show "Cougar Town" but I'll be talking about my very own "Cougar Town"...

    Well people who are in school you'll probably know that it's currently the second week of school and the second week of the year = ).. For people who aren't in school or are from other countries well yeah it's the second week of school. It really does feel like a month judging by the homework and the amount of laughter so far.


    I really have to and I just have to admit that I AM LOVING SCHOOL! The class is awesome, the food is awesome and OH  btw their selling friggin popcorn and waffles this year LIKE OMG, my friends are awesome, my teachers are awesome, and whenever I'm sad or lonely i stop being sad and be awesome instead TRUE STORY ( BARNEY STINTSON) IMLOVINGIT! <3


    Coming to the cougar part, well yeah we made a joke in class where we call this girl a cougar which I think she totally is and so is every girl in the school which is why school is now called COUGAR TOWN! Well it's the season where every girl has her chance to be a cougar without anyone judging her for it. So girls show your cougar power and get your man or boy or kid or whatever. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!


                                                                                                                  RAWR, YOUR COUGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment