Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nuts over you :)

You Are A Irresistable and Complete Idiotic and Loveable Retard ;)
hey you! yeah im talking to you! guess what its either ur the bestest friend in the whole world or i just like you. Its leaning towards “I LIKE YOU ” but at the same time i dont want to so yeah. The reason I can even make a post about this is because i like you in a special way.. Its either because I realllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy like you or its because well its because i know i’ll never end up with you ever and if i do it will never work out! GUESS WHAT I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY LIKED A GUY WHO LIKED ME BACK AT THE TIME I LIKED HIM… there were plenty of times where i liked you and you found  me invisible then you liked me when i stoped liking you. Either that or its when i never liked you at all and you really did like me :’) So yeah…

No comments:

Post a Comment