Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Monday, August 2, 2010

:'(

Well its a really sad moment right now... Mainly because my cousins are leaving like next week like literally and exactly next week :(.

I have never actually spoke about them so here it goes.. I have three cousins and an uncle from America! ISNT THAT SO COOL! and their not dark!!!! their freaking white woooo!!The first cousin is a guy his name is aaron.. and the other two are twin sisters their names are Simone and Kezia .I haven't seen them like since I was like what THREE? I dont know.

So, their leaving like next week and there's only a slight chance that were gonna see them next yeae.. And that "sadens" me :(.. And im really gonna miss them and i have no idea what's it gonna feel like so yeah....

Well hope for the best. .And its been wonderful with them around.. and their leaving in a week that's kinda long.. We can still do stuff.. so we'll just wait & see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment