Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday parteyyhhh ;)

Yeah it turned out awesome :)
Fifteen people turned up and I was really not expecting that. There were so many presents and really expensive ones too.. I got a lot of money and I mean a lot of money.!!! It was extremely fun, though most of them were uncontrollable and my parents were screaming at me and though I got my face smooshed with chocolate -_- it was totally awesome... S.U.P.E.R.F.U.N.!


I also got to see my old classmates that i really missed and who have really changed!
girls- got hotter, taller, bigger.......... and hahahahahah more...
guys- got taller, nicer, a lil hotter and less gay and more mature :)


My new friends made it seem good.. It made me feel like im not alone in school and they are always there with mee :').. ok gonna stop being emo now


yeah overall it turned out TOTALLY AWESOME, FUN AND MORE AWESOME :)


p.s. if i'd invited you and you didn't show up believe me I haven't really said anything much here.. you should no u missed a lot. .and to people I didn't invite i'm so sorry it was a rushed event and I didn't even want to invite so many people. It started from scratch and went on from there so PLEASE don't think I left you out PLEASE don't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment