Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scary Movie


 Guys, it's the holiday. WOHOO. I'd just like to wish "Selamat Hari Raya" to all. Muslim or not we all end up celebrating it =). A very happy merdeka as well.  I am proud to be Malaysian, proud to say it and even proud to show it. HELL YEAHHH.

Although things aren't as exciting. The holidays have been okay so far I guess. I say that because there has been a highlight of my week but more on that later on. 

Since I have all the time in the world right now, I  have decided to watch the scary movie series. If you don't know what it is. Here is the instructions of what you half to do
1. Stand Up
2. Walk towards a mirror
3. When your in front of the mirror lift up your hand
4. Slap yourself 30 times.
5. Be sure to have your eyes open while you do this
6. Watch yourself be in pain

There =) A simple way to show how completely outdated and retarded you must be for not having to even hear about SCARY MOVIE -___-

Moving On, I'm just gonna sort off give my opinion on each movie. Well I watched up to the 4th one.  Sort of ruins my whole instruction thing don't you think. I will also give a brief sort off gist on each movie as well. EXCITED? NO? GREAT!

SCARY MOVIE 1 :

LOLOLOLOLOL. Alright I have to say this would  definitely be the best movie among all FOUR SCARY MOVIES. This one starts with the one and only CARMEN ELECTRA. This one is pretty much about this dude under a mask killing all the people involved in this well "MURDER" of some random dude on the road. He wasn't actually dead until they threw him into the peer unconscious thinking he's dead. Than they all die in really weird/funny situations and shit. They also have this big mystery about who may be under this mask. YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WATCH ON YOU OWN BABEYH.

SCARY MOVIE 2 :

This SCARY MOVIE starts with a sort off parody of that really old horror movie THE EXORCIST, where this little girls just pee's all over the carpet like a fuxsin retard and where they be puking on each other, it's so ridiculous yet funny. Yeah, this would have to be the second best SCARY MOVIE in my opinion. Well it sort off follows on the movie ROSE RED, where they go to this house for some dumbass reason they're school principle gave them. But it's actually to do some research on this haunted house. -___- The movie goes on about the incidents in that house, shit like that.

SCARY MOVIE 3 :

This one starts with PAMELA ANDERSON, where they have the typical girly supposedly sexy pillow fight and certain things happen after that. OOOOO. LOL. This to me is the worst SCARY MOVIE among the SCARY MOVIES. It goes on about the horror movie THE RING and also about some stupid alien invasion. OVERALL, its still a little funny but I have to compare this would be the worst.

SCARY MOVIE 4 :

Alright the FOURT SCARY MOVIE. This SCARY MOVIE starts with a game you know like from saw with ....... ITS SO STUPID BUT IT'S SO  FUNNY. The movie is mostly about the grudge and that TOM CRUISE movie was it? I kinda forgot. It also has a little saw at the end. That makes this movie the third best SCARY MOVIE among all the SCARY MOVIES. 

Well that's it for tonight. I won't forget to blog about my highlight of the week no worries =)


No comments:

Post a Comment