Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Great Comeback...

'

Heyy b****es... I'm back people!
I know I haven't blogged in a really LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG TIME..
But I have my reasons..
Mostly because its the holidays, and really nothing interesting ever happens so yeah... PRETTY BORING..
And a little because I'm busy online, tumblring, and playing just the most obnoxious games known to mankind.


Remember that plan I made of what I was going to do when the holiday came?
Well none of it worked out, and I mean none of it!
I didn't go back to my piano classes, I didn't start my dance classes and I certainly did not study.
All that kept me occupied was volleyball and the internet.. IKNOWI'MCOOL!


So I got a lot of catching up to do.. So.. up to the next post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment