Could You Be A Devil

My photo
Sarin is what they call me. Obsessed with Channing Tatum, Chris Brown, Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington

Friday, July 30, 2010

A taste of my life

Here's a lil sumthinsumthin of my life ;)...
Here it goes, hye my name is Sarinnya im 13 from S.M.K.S.U
Most people say that school sucks, but i find it kinda fun.. the teachers plus friends plus sports and all the rest of the fun, school is kinda awesome to me right now :)

 THOUGH THERE ARE SOME PARTICULAR PROBS

Of course there are some problem but their sorta minor..
1. the guy i like does not like me
2. no real decent guy out there.. well there are plenty but they are my friends not the people im gonna like like duhh
3. some of my friends annoy me the maximum.. well some of the time..
4. i dont think i have any real talent
5. i suck :)



WELL I HAVE LEARNED TO DEAL WITH IT AND SO SHOULD EVERYBODY ELSE..
other then that life's going perfect. im happy in many ways.. well im always happy its me talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment